Thursday 11 April 2013

Duri REJUVACOTE Nail Growth System Review

Hi

Today I am going to review a nail treatment that I've been using for about 2 months now.I had some problems with my nails for  a few months. I always had strong ,healthy nails and I could grow them very long. starting last year my nails became very fragile and I had peeling issue all the time.I checked with my Doctor to make sure there is no health problem and thank god every thing was normal.I always wear nail polish and it makes the nail very dry and that results to peeling and buffing them to get smooth surface make the issue even worse .Any way, I started to use OPI nail envy based on you tube /Internet reviews and I  have to say it did work .It made my nail better and I had less peeling ,but it did not completely solve the problem.After I used almost 2/3 of the bottle  it got very thick and I needed to buy another one,How ever this time instead of OPI Envy, based on the beauty supply store owner recommendation I got Duri REJUVACOTE Nail Growth System .




It has been almost 2 months that I've been using it.Let me describe it in one sentence first: it is a miracle worker!!
I don't have any peeling anymore .My nails are stronger than ever and started to grow long again.It has the same nail polish scent  that most nail polishes have .I used it as it recommends on the bottle for the first week(apply one coat as base then your favorite nail polish and then again another coat of  it as top coat then apply it daily on your nail for a week)and  now I use it as my base coat.This is a fantastic nail treatment/base coat.


 .
This is what product claims to do:
  • Duri Rejuvacote will heal and cure your split, cracked and acrylic destroyed nail in a matter of weeks.
  • Duri Rejuvacote allows the user to enjoy the look and feel of strong, vital, natural nails.
  • Rejuvacote takes 2-3 weeks to see dramatic improvement on your nails when you use it. Rejuvacote will force your nails to grow stronger, healthier, and longer. 

 


 And I am a believer! I love this treatment and I don't want to be without it! I bought it for 14.00 CAD.
If you have any of these problems with your nails and you are sure that you don't have any health or nutritional concern then give this a try!
I hope you enjoyed this review.join the site and share your ideas! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm just starting my nail treatment...I am going to be taking it off and reapplying it Saturday as it will be one week since I started the treatment...I have nails that bend, rip, tear, u name it...they are uber short right now and its pitiful :( I hope this works for me...I used to have long nails four years ago, until I started taking certain medication and doing acrylics again...then BAM!!! crappy nails...and I am hard on them :( I keep telling myself I have to treat my nail at jewels not tools :) Your nails are beautiful :) :): )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you .I hope it works for you too.I really love it! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete